Must have a wife: Salman eager for marriage

Must have a wife: Salman eager for marriage




 Must have a wife: Salman eager for marriage Salman Khan was asked a question about not getting married in an Indian TV show, to which Salman Khan replied that he should have had a wife when his superiors wanted.


Salman Khan continued his talk and said that two people are needed for marriage, the first time I did not get married when I agreed to marry, I got a negative answer from the front, and when the front one answered yes. Then I refused and now the answer is no from both places, if it is yes then the marriage will take place.

He further said that this is the reason why I am unmarried even at the age of 57. He also said that there should be a wife.   Salman Khan added, "I think he was afraid that I wouldn't be able to keep him happy in life, so I'm sure everyone is happy wherever they are."