The rate of Khula has increased because of the Awart March: Actress Nazish Jahangir



 The rate of Khula has increased because of the Awart March: Actress Nazish Jahangir

Pakistani actress Nazish Jahangir says that the rate of Khul-taking has increased in the country due to the Women's March.

Recently, during a podcast conversation, actress Nazish Jahangir talked about Tehreek Aurat March and the rising divorce rate in Pakistan.

The actress said, 'Even today, I insist that every crying woman is not true, I believe in equality and do not believe that a woman marching on the street is a voice for women's rights, I believe in injustice-based feminism. But I'm not sure, I think that even women marching on the street is not feminism'.

Nazish Jahangir said, "The women for whom the voice is raised through the women's march or for whom we are fighting, this does not reach them. They are still sitting on the corner of a village and eating potatoes." During the interview, the actress said, "Maybe I'm wrong, but since this (women's march) the rate of divorce has increased significantly. I'm not saying, 'Tolerate oppression, don't tolerate it, get out.'" But don't forget to understand relationships, our parents have also lived their lives.

He said, 'Nowadays it happens that there is a marriage, and there is a divorce two months later, what is the reason? The mother-in-law said to wake up at 10 o'clock in the morning, this was the reason and the girl said why should I wake up? Well, if women consider this as a reason for divorce, then don't cry later that we got divorced.

Nazish added, "I believe in equality, where women have rights, men also have rights, where there is noise about the abuse of women, there should also be noise about the abuse of men."